การพูดขอบคุณ หรือ Thank You คือประโยคเบสิกที่เชื่อว่าทำให้ผู้ฟังรู้สึกดีได้ในหลายๆ สถานการณ์
แต่วิธีที่ดีที่สุดในการกล่าวขอบคุณคืออะไรล่ะ? หรือจะมีกี่วิธี กี่รูปแบบ กี่ประโยคที่สามารถเลือกใช้ในการกล่าวขอบคุณได้ โดยเฉพาะในภาษาอังกฤษ? เพื่อตอบคำถามและข้อสงสัยเหล่านี้ วันนี้เราเลยมีถึง 103 วิธีในการกล่าวขอบคุณ นำไปเลือกใช้ให้เหมาะสมได้เลย :D
♦ การกล่าว ‘ขอบคุณ’ แบบเบสิก
1. Thank you.
3. Thanks a lot.
4. Thank you very much.
5. That’s very kind of you.
6. You’re so helpful.
7. Thanks for your kind words.
8. Thank you for coming here today.
♦ การกล่าว ‘ขอบคุณ’ ต่อคุณครู/อาจารย์
9. Thank you I really appreciate your help.
10. I am eternally grateful for everything you’ve taught me.
11. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me.
12. I cannot thank you enough for helping me.
13. I am very thankful that you are my teacher.
14. How can I ever thank you enough. Teachers like you are not easy to find.
15. I really appreciate all the hard work you’ve done to help me.
16. I am grateful for the positive learning environment you provided me with.
17. I have learnt so much, thanks to you.
18. Thank you for your guidance and support.
19. Thank you for helping me improve.
20. I want you to know how much I value your support.
21. Your lessons have been very insightful and fun!
22. I have had so much fun learning with you!
23. Your approach to teaching inspires me.
24. Thank you for being patient and helping me improve.
25. I wholeheartedly appreciate everything you’ve done for me.
26. You’re the best teacher ever!
♦ การกล่าว ‘ขอบคุณ’ ในงานแต่งงาน
27. Thank you for coming.
28. Thank you for joining us today.
29. We appreciate you sharing our celebrations with us.
30. Thank you for sharing this special day with us.
31. We really appreciate your presence here.
32. Thank you for the gift, we’re very grateful.
33. I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful gift.
34. We will remember this day and your contribution forever.
35. You were invaluable today, thank you for all your help.
36. What would we have done without your help? Thank you so much.
37. Thank you ever so much for your generous gift.
38. Words cannot describe how grateful we are.
39. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.
40. Thank you for inviting me to share your special day.
41. I’m very happy to be a part of your celebrations.
♦ การกล่าว ‘ขอบคุณ’ สำหรับการบริการ
42. I would like to compliment your company on the excellent service I received last week.
43. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate the excellent service provided by your customer service department recently.
44. I have always been pleased with the service I have received when dealing with your department. However, the professionalism I experienced yesterday exceeded my expectations.
45. Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended.
46. Thanks to your company and the excellent service provided by your staff, I was able to negotiate a deal with ….
♦ การกล่าว ‘ขอบคุณ’ ในเทศกาลคริสต์มาส
47. Thank you for the wonderful Christmas present.
48. Thank you for the Christmas wishes.
49. Sending special thanks to you this Christmas.
50. I’d like to say a warm thank you to you this Christmas.
51. Thank you for making me feel special this Christmas.
52. Thank you so much for making my Christmas so special.
53 Thanks for the Christmas gifts; I love them!
54. It has been a very special Christmas thanks to you. Happy Holidays.
55. Thank you Santa! The children loved your gifts.
56. Thank you for inviting us to your beautiful home for Christmas.
57. Thank you for the wonderful Christmas feast!
58. Thank you for including us in your Christmas festivities.
59. Thank you for hosting Christmas dinner; it was divine.
60. Thank you for a memorable Christmas gathering.
61. You are a very gracious host. Thank you for the warm invite.
62. I really appreciate the gift card, thank you so much!
63. Thank you for such a practical gift.
64. Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card.
65. We all appreciate the lovingly wrapped gifts. Thank you so much!
66. Sending you wishes of joy and happiness in return.
67. Thank you for spreading the Christmas cheer.
68. What a magical Christmas experience! Thank you.
♦ การกล่าว ‘ขอบคุณ’ ต่อหัวหน้างาน
69. Thank you for extending compassion and flexibility when I needed it.
70. As a supervisor, you are truly inspirational to your staff.
71. Your strong leadership skills along with your support has earned you much deserved respect.
72. Your support and dedication to your team has earned you much deserved admiration.
73. I am thankful to be a part of your team.
74. The workers have seen your dedication, and we would like to express our appreciation.
75. We are grateful for your kindness, loyalty and commitment to all of us.
76. If there ever was a boss who deserves praise and adulation, that person is you!
77. Thank you for providing us with such a great working environment.
78. I want to thank you for the expression of faith in my abilities.
79. I would like to sincerely thank you for this gesture.
80. Allow me to express my sincerest gratitude for this opportunity you have given me.
81. I value the trust you have put into me and will work hard to maintain it.
82. Thank you very much for putting your trust in me and agreeing to my extended holiday request.
83. I am eternally grateful for your trust, and appreciate you allowing me to have this time off work.
84. Thank you for your support, guidance and encouragement.
85. Thank you for the opportunities you provided, and for having faith in me.
86. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks for giving me this opportunity.
♦ การกล่าว ‘ขอบคุณ’ อย่างเป็นทางการในโลกธุรกิจ
87. Thank you very much; your support is greatly appreciated.
88. We would like to express our gratitude.
89. I am most grateful for your support.
90. Thank you for providing the requested information.
91. Thank you for all your assistance.
92. Thank you for raising your concerns.
93. Thank you for your kind co-operation.
94. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
95. Thank you for your consideration.
96. Thank you once again for everything you’ve done.
97. How kind you are to help me. Thank you very much.
98. Thank you for spending time with me.
99. Thank you for taking the trouble to help me. I do appreciate it.
100. Many thanks for your assistance in our project.
101. Many thanks for your letter/email.
102. I was so pleased to hear from you.
103. I greatly appreciate your kind words.
และนี่คือทั้ง 103 วิธีการพูด ‘ขอบคุณ’ เป็นภาษาอังกฤษที่สามารถเลือกเอาไปใช้ได้ในแต่ละสถานการณ์ และเชื่อว่าจะทำให้ผู้ฟังรู้สึกดีทุกครั้งที่ได้ฟังเช่นกัน :)